Saturday, October 28, 2006

Back by popular demand...

Hi... The J-Game is back... Due to the overwhealming responds of my readers, I have decided to renew my blog. So stop talking about the chicken wing... Anyway I am not there to save the chicken wing... Let it rot... It doesn't matters already... There is always another chicken wing out there... Anyway I got a temp job at CPF building doing admin already... If nothing bad happens, I will be working there starting from tuesday and I will put an end as a useless person... Will be needed to wear formal there... ZZZZ... Not that I don't like to wear smartly, just that the thought of wearing those clothes make me sweat... And worst of all, they all say the cpf building got no chio bu... They say those that works there are all aunties... Lol... I guess that a person's CPF contribution need to hit a certain level before getting employed there... Unless you are work as a temp staff... HAIZ... Well... Went to bugis today, saw a bunch of people crowding outside the car park of Bugis Junction... As a Singaporean, I and Dvan went in to join in the crowd... Stun!!! A lady was carrying a little boy in her arms... A middle age male was holding a lot of tissue paper covering the little boy's left foot... Judging from this, I concluded that the male and lady are the boy's parents and the boy's leg just kena rammed by a car... Tears was flowing out of the lady's eyes... Not used to see such scene, I decided to walk away... After a while, I decided to go to a corner to contribute my part to the PSI index... Then came the ambulance... Suddenly I saw a real ugly side of Singaporean... A black hearted man was trying to take a picture of the scene of the little boy getting into the ambulance... WTF!!! Damn... Really hope that that uncle will get his feet under the wheels of a 5 tonner one of these days... Damn that man, curse him, his camera and his leg...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home