Saturday, August 05, 2006

Sunday??? Boring Day...

Much as I predict that today will be a boring day, I spent no effort to make it colourful. Actually I don't know who to jio out... Some is because today is their family day and I don't want them to get niam by their "family members" just to accompany me. While some, I just don't want to waste my time planning the trip wtih them, let them choose the location then all steady liao but in the end still need to call off or worse kena SIA... Really sick and tired of kena SIA liao... Ironically, I am a DOTA(Defender of the Air)... Haha... But think I really need to get a hair cut by today cause SSG Melvin Tan caught me with long hair twice last week... Dun think that he is going to let me off again like last week or rather don't want to put him in a spot liao... Haha...

1 Comments:

Blogger Daffodilistic said...

Eh dude u never link to my blog sial.

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home