Sunday, July 09, 2006

TKD Grading...

Wha... Long long time never update blog liao... Feels so strange now...
Lol... Whole of 1 week le... Been waiting for my thailand trip photos... They never came... At least not all... But never mind that... Today went to TKD grading to help out my mdm... Became the commander for my club... That means i need to shout my lungs out... Really... My lungs went out almost... Now my flu and sore throat are worse le... But I never did regret my decision... Mdm really need help over there... Eps when the examiner is Mr Chin... He is damn particular about the pattern and turnout... Haha... But he din scold me though... He is quite a nice guy actually... But i din really had fun today... Its more of a commitment thing... So if let mi choose i rather go Sentosa... Hear that... Yiying and Germaine??? Actually I put you all as priority de... So dun be angry liao... Haha... Next week if going Sentosa again tell mi... I make potato salad for you all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home