Friday, June 16, 2006

Thoughts...


Have you ever wondered what will you be doing 10 years later? Are you going to be rich? Are you going to be just a normal person? Or are you dead by then? Lol... For mi, hopefully not the third choice... But I kept wonder about this question lately... Not only that, I kept wondering about what was I doing these years... I am 23 now. During my poly years what was I doing? I din study hard. I din train in my fav sport hard enough too. The first 2 years I was still ok with my studies and really done what i want in my sport. I won the hardest competition in Singapore... But however I allowed myself to be content with this minor result, I got distracted. I din deliever what I promiss myself. All these ideas that I had when I was 18, I din make it a reality and so much for not wanting myself regret when I gets older. What I am thinking is the exact thinking I use to prevent few years back. My campmate, 2 years younger then mi. He already got accepted into NTU b4 coming army. One of my mate is even a grass root leader already. Just who am I now... Nobody... Neither rich nor famous and my english sux. But after thinking it for a while, I realise something... Fame comes with money. When you are rich, ppl knows you but not all can be rich. However money comes with fame. When ppl knows you and when you gets your connections, you can use your fame to earn money. Problem is how to get famous. Came across this quote when I visit toilet in my camp. "Great people don't do different things. However, they do things differently". I use all the time needed to urine to ponder the meaning. It means when you are tasked something, you can anyhow finish the task and not think about it anymore or rather you can also think of how to complete the task perfectly. The both methods completes the task but the second method may get you trust from people. Plenty for my thoughts? Maybe... Maybe I spend too much time in toilet.

1 Comments:

Blogger fromhimtome said...

Why dream about being rich or famous? when at the end of it... There is nothing left when u die?? Rather u be contented with what you have... then will be a happier person.

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home