Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sianz...


Hai~~~ Things really hasn't been going on the the way i wanted it to be... Except for the Best Unit Celebration that happened on friday, the rest of the week is like shit... Wanted to go and watch Pirates of the Carribean(Dead man's chest)(See that Bloom so shuai) but hasn't found anyone to go watch with mi yet... Then the "Just My Luck" by Lindsay Lohan also not chance... Keep watching those that I dun want or not interested to watch like "Returns of the Superman"... Such movie is every eps the same de ma... No break through at all.. Haha... Actor also not half as shuai as Bloom... Actress also not as chio as Lohan... But never mind... Other than movies, i actually wanted to go Sentosa de... But no one jio then all never go... Sian... I want to see gals... I want to flirt... LOL... No lar... Flirt part is just joking... But really I might really die a virgin... LOL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home